We hope these simple rules will make for exciting, close, racing for all drivers.
- Any brushless speedo to max retail cost of £100.
- Any BRUSHLESS 21.5T.
- HobbyWing EZRun Combo Max10 3652SL 3300kv Brushless Motor.
- BLINKY MODE ONLY.
- No other brushless winds motors are permitted at this time.
- Speed controller software must not be altered in any way. (Altering the standard parameters using the supplied programmer device on its own is allowed.)
- Any commercially available sealed can motor with no less than 20 winds (These must be Mabuchi style, sealed motors with enclosed endbells that do not permit changes to brushes, springs or timing).
- Tamiya silver can motors only.
- Silver can motors from other manufacturers such as Mardave are not permitted.
- Motors must not be tampered with in any way such as altering the timing.
Rules for Formula 1 and Formula 2
- Geared or ball diffs permitted.
- Any 2 wheel drive Tamiya mini (M03, M05, M06 including Pro versions, M07, M08).
- Maximum size pinion: 20T
- The MG Evo is also permitted, but the primary gearing must be 28/80. No alterations to other gearing.
- Xpress M1 maximum gearing 64dp 112/37 FDR 5.71 or 48dp 78/26 FDR 5.70.
- Speed tuned/fast gearsets are not permitted (including differentials).
- Chassis modifications to the battery hole are not permitted.
- HOP UPS: Any commercially available hop up maybe used, no chassis conversions allowed.
- Minimum weight is 1250g
Giros Are not permitted at all
- 7.4v 2s LiPo (or 6 cell NiCad or NiMH) no higher than 10amp charging AND ALWAYS IN A LIPO SACK
- Any Mini tyre on a 42mm rim (no double inserts or foam tyres) RUBBERS ONLY
- Any commercially availabe M-Chassis car bodyshell. (No Trucks)
- Scale bodies only.
- Only wings supplied with the bodyshell are permitted for use, no additional wings are allowed.